Undergrad: Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA, BS, 2001
Medical school: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA, MD, 2005
Internship: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA, 2006
Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Fellowship Training in Cornea Specialty: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Lafayette Parish Medical Society
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- ULL: Eye care, athlete preseason eye screenings 2010-2015
- Research Assistant to Lou Smith, MD in 2002 assisting in several studies and research.
- Served as Vice President of the American Medical Student Association for the 2003-2004 term.
- Was presented with the Alpha Omega Alpha award in the Fall of 2004.
- He has assisted boys' high school soccer coach in 2004-2005.